Dance in Your Light

Dance in Your Light

The Sands of Time Revisited



Where Did It Go

 



As I began a new phase in learning technology, I wiped out "The Sands of Time", my first Blog, a mission that I embarked upon for me to me and to share with anyone else who reads them. It keeps me in  tune to the beliefs I have lived when few were awakened to these collective truths in my world and doubt attempted to dominate my consciousness. Losing the Sands of Time! What an interesting metaphor with regards to what is pending in our future, as humans we exist in time space reality where our Spirit knows no time and we live past present and future all in the Now.  What we can take with us is the energy of  our memories, experiences and hopefully no regrets.  Years ago I was interviewed by a university student doing a thesis on forgiveness. She gave me a fictitious name, and wrote pages while listening to my story about forgiveness. For me it was forgiving my Father, and forgiving myself for my inability to understand  and love him in the early years.  I wonder what became of those pages?




In the Light of Wayne Dyer's leaving his body, the major message he leaves is Forgiveness. Although I did not follow his teachings, Wayne's beliefs and mine are parallel. All paths lead to One. We pave our own way through reflections, experiences and how we deal with them. We validate one another along the Way. Only through forgiveness can we release the ties that bind us to old energy patterns of the past replacing them with joy for living.  Our greatest teachers are the bumps in the road, relationships that cause hard thoughts, the trials of life. And, when recognized for what they reflect to us, we can  shed  the old skin, returning to unconditional love.  As long as we carry these burdens wishing life had been different, we can never stop and reflect on the truth, that the trials show us how "Not to Live". Slowly we release these patterns and the emotions attached letting in the Light of Love for all. We have changed nothing out there, yet it does seem changed because we have changed ourselves.






So whatever it was I wrote about the Sands of Time in my first blog, is gone for I have no idea how to rewrite what comes from inspiration, except to begin again. It is replaced with the fact that forgiveness is the only potion ( option) that can erase the ills of the past experiences from our emotional body, the chords that bind the way we lived that made us stray from our True Self, a Journey back to Source.  The Light is the Wisdom of the ages, the yang, the God figure, the masculine, the Father. The Love is Pure and Unadulterated, the Yin, the female figure, the void from which we create, the Mother.  When we apply the Wisdom with the Pure Creative Source of Love we arrive in a place we never left, what we can only say feels like home, the Bridge between Heaven and Earth, having put together the pieces of the puzzle of Life. Now to live life through different eyes, with a clear and new perspective.  I Am an individulized aspect of Pure Creative Source, experiencing the Gift of Life through Love for All. "The Universe is unfolding as it Should".



Footprints in Time
they are yours and they are Mine

Blessings, Peace and Prosperity to All


 

No comments:

Post a Comment