Dance in Your Light

Dance in Your Light

Live, The Beauty and the Bounty

Photo by Kim Kukko

 

The Journey Home

 

 Hear my words, see my visons
Feel my feelings....Understand
I know the Beauty and the Bounty 
Plenty in this land

And I also know as well
They  lie within the Soul
To give our very best in life
We share a common goal

For from the Universe we came
Just a Single Spark
Created by Creation
A Journey to embark

The gifts I have and how I used them
Travelling on my way
Had made me stop and wonder
Who I Am today

I heard your words felt your feelings
Saw your visions....Understand
We walk this planet not alone 
We all walk hand in hand

So if we choose, it's not too late
To offer so much more
I have the key to how and why 
And what I came here for

So from the Light and to the Light
I'll go again some day
Knowing that the gifts I have
I share along the way

And as we take our gifts and share
Add others to our own
We plant the seeds and One by One
We end up coming home

Diane A. Cornett '92





Within each of us Is The Source
 The Beauty and The Bounty
Prime Creator knows only Pure Love
Infinite Source,  The Invisible
 Made visible through our eyes

Anything we see that is less
Is a distorted image of the Truth 
The Illusion Mankind created 
Through Free Will that allows the choice  of
 Experience, and What to focus on

Cause or Effect!

We are all First Cause, individual aspects of Prime Creator
Pure Divine Love/Light

The effect is what all aspects have co-created
We stand Now in a window of Time
 That allows for Quantum Leaping
Take the Leap of Faith, Trust in your Source within
Be the Beacon, the Light for All to see
Sustenance, Support and Supply, abounds within
Be Brilliant and Shine!




KNOW WE ARE DIVINE, this is the key.
BELIEVE WE ARE DIVINE, the key is in the lock.
BEHAVE, BE and ACT DIVINE, and the lock shall stay open

The veils have lifted. You have the key, you have the power to be the Love you are.

The message is the same, always has been

Live, good will and will to good, from whole-heartedness

Blessings to All for 2016 in all ways





 

No comments:

Post a Comment