Dance in Your Light

Dance in Your Light

EnJoying The Dance

IN THE SPIRIT OF
LOVE


  We meet ourselvles again and again
  on an Ever-Spinning Wheel of time


 



Those Light beings from Spirit are all around you awaiting your command for them to come into your presence and guide and encourage you on this your incredible journey.  You are loved without exception for your part in this creative process.  If you wish to lift your vibration closer to unconditional love  which  IS the Universe, then invite the purest forms of Light Beings to embrace you now.  They will not do your work for you.  They cannot do your work for you. Only you can do this for yourself.   What they can do for you is offer you a higher frequency to draw upon which allows your frequency to change.



THE PHANTOM’S KISS


In the mist of the morning dew I walk
Touched by an unseen hand I talk
A dialogue inside, a tryst
The dew upon my face
Leaves Love’s trace
Of Spirit’s phantom kiss

Here I am in a promised land
And all around I see
Through misty eyes and foggy dew
I feel a knowing deep and stirring
A hoop, a ring a destiny burning

The silence of the morning
So still and full of wonder
Soon gives way to a busy day
The world awakens, Spirit Sparks
They join in time
And all begin to play  
 The intertwining journeys
 Where we meet and interact
Creating life’s illusions
Which do I give  back

I choose the ones that offer joy
I live in happy time
Observing all the drama
Spinning here in rhyme

In the shadow of the evening
Sunlight fading slow
Behind horizon settles
Makes way for Moonlight’s glow

The still of nighttime once again
Reminds me take a rest
The canopy of heavens cast
A stage I’m on, today is done
With dreams that I have spun

Again I feel the Phantom
I feel it’s warm embrace
 Fires’ burning embers
Passions yearning, Soul remembers
Longing for our youth
A joyful mindful new race
And now I feel my truth

Here on Earth is Spirit’s playground
Each and every moment
Sunrise, sunset, moonlight bright
Stars that glitter in the night
Destiny we hide and seek
Until that Spark burns bright and deep
  
Enjoy, we came to play the game
Oh Phantom Spirit once again
In the morning mist
I feel the kiss
That of the foggy dew
 It’s part of you
 It’s truth and passion
Written in the Stars
 Stories told, never ending
Each day born anew

Yes I feel the Grace
Of Love’s sweet taste
The trace of the Phantom Kiss
That lifts me up
And keeps me bound
 To a land of pure delight
I walk with wings
 And know the right
Of making love with you


Diane Anna Cornett, February 27, 2004 






























       



No comments:

Post a Comment